Hass.io turns your Raspberry Pi (or another device) into the ultimate home automation hub powered by Home Assistant. With Hass.io you can focus on integrating your devices and writing automations.
The advantages of using Hass.io:
- Free and open source
- Optimized for embedded device like Raspberry Pi
- 100% local home automation
- Easy installation and updates (powered by ResinOS and Docker)
- Management user interface integrated into Home Assistant
- Easily create and restore full backups of your whole configuration.
- Easily install many popular add-ons including Google Assistant, encryption via Let’s Encrypt and dynamic DNS via Duck DNS.
Browse available add-ons »
- Active community that is helpful and sharing add-ons including AppDaemon, Homebridge and InfluxDB.
Browse the forums »
Join the Hass.io chat »
Browse community add-on repositories »