There are various ways to get in touch with the Home Assistant community. It doesn’t matter if you have a question, need help, want to request a feature, or just say ‘Hi’.
- Gitter Chatroom for general Home Assistant discussions and questions.
- Follow us on Twitter, use @home_assistant
- Join the Google+ community
- Join the Reddit subreddit in /r/homeassistant
Have you found an issue in your Home Assistant installation? Please report it. Reporting it makes it easy to track and ensures that it gets fixed.
- Issue tracker Home Assistant
- Issue tracker home-assistant.io (Website and documentation)
- Feature requests Home Assistant
- Building Online Communities: Home Assistant - July 2016
- Home Assistant Support 101 - Getting around in Home Assistant (Slides) - June 2016
- Awaken your home: Python and the Internet of Things at PyCon 2016 - June 2016
- Automating your Home with Home Assistant at OpenIoT 2016 - March 2016
- Automating Your Life - Home Automation at Develop Denver 2016 - August
There is not currently a site search for Home-Assistant.io but it’s in the works. For now, you can use this Google link which will narrow your search to this specific site.
There is no explicit roadmap available but the public tracker can give you some insight into what is going on.