zoneminder sensor platform lets you monitor the current state of your ZoneMinder install including the number of events and the current state of the cameras.
You must have the ZoneMinder component configured to use this sensor.
To set it up, add the following information to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: zoneminder include_archived: false
- include_archived (Optional): Whether to include archived ZoneMinder events in event counts. Default is
- monitored_conditions array (Optional): Event count sensors to display in the frontend. Default is ‘all’.
- all: All events.
- month: Events in the last month.
- week: Events in the last week.
- day: Events in the last day.
- hour: Events in the last hour.