torque platform will allow you to monitor Torque data relayed from a Bluetooth OBD2 stick via the Torque mobile application.
To use Torque sensors with your installation, you must configure both the Torque mobile application and Home Assistant.
In Settings -> Data Logging & Upload:
Under the Logging Preferences header:
- Touch Select what to log, activate the menu in the upper right, and select Add PID to log.
- Select items of interest.
Under the Realtime Web Upload header:
- Check Upload to webserver.
http://HOST:PORT/api/torque?api_password=YOUR_PASSWORDas the Webserver URL, where
PORTare your externally accessible Home Assistant HTTP host and port and YOUR_PASSWORD is your Home Assistant’s API password. It highly recommended that you protect your Home Assistant instance with SSL/TSL.
- Enter an email address in User Email Address.
- Optionally set the Web Logging Interval. The 2-second default may quickly fill up the Home Assistant history database.
Add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: torque email: [email protected]
- name (Optional): Vehicle name (your choice).
- email (Required): Email address configured in Torque application.