pushbullet sensor platform reads messages from Pushbullet, a free service to send information between your phones, browsers, and friends.
This sensor platform provide sensors that show the properties of the latest recevied pushbullet notification mirror.
Notification Mirroring allows users to see their Android device’s notifications on their computer. It must be first enabled in the app and is currently only available on the Android platform. For more information, please see this announcement on the Pushbullet Blog
To enable the Pushbullet sensor in your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: pushbullet api_key: YOUR_API_KEY monitored_conditions: - body
api_key (Required): Enter the API key for Pushbullet. Go to https://www.pushbullet.com/#settings/account to retrieve your API key/access token.
monitored_conditions array (Optional): Properties of the push to monitor. Defaults to
- application_name: The application sending the push.
- body: Body of the message.
- notification_id: ID of the notification.
- notification_tag: Tag (if the application sending supports it).
- package_name: Name of the sender’s package.
- receiver_email: The email of the push’s target.
- sender_email: The sender of the push.
- source_device_iden: ID of the sender’s device.
- title: Title of the push.
- type: Type of push.
All properties will be displayed as attributes. The properties array are just for logging the sensor readings for multiple properties.