irish_rail_transport sensor will give you the time until the next two departures (within 90 minutes) from an Irish Rail station using the RTPI information.
A station name is the full station name as specified on the Irish Rail search site, for example,
Tara Street or
To activate the sensor add the data to your
configuration.yaml file as shown in the example:
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: irish_rail_transport station: "Tara Street" name: "To Greystones"
- station (Required): The name of the station.
- direction (Optional): The direction of the train. Typically either
- destination (Optional): The name of the destination station to filter by.
- stops_at (Optional): An optional filter based on the name of a station that the train stops at.
- name (Optional): A friendly name for this sensor.
stops_at option will cause an extra request per train found. Therefore, if you are looking at a busy station, it is recommended that you also use at least one other filter. For example:
# Example full configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: irish_rail_transport station: "Tara Street" direction: Southbound destination: Greystones stops_at: "Dun Laoghaire" name: "To Greystones"
The above example will show the next 2
Southbound trains that leave
Tara Street station, going to