google_wifi sensor platform is displaying the exposed status of a Google Wifi (or OnHub) router.
The sensor is able to report network status, up-time, current IP address, and firmware versions.
To enable this sensor, add the following lines to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: google_wifi
- host (Optional): The address to retreive status from the router. Defaults to
testwifi.here(other options include
onhub.hereand your router’s IP such as
- name (Optional): Name to give the Google Wifi sensor. Defaults to
- monitored_conditions array (Optional): Defines the data to monitor as sensors. Defaults to all of the listed options below.
- current_version: Current firmware version of the router.
- new_version: Latest availiable firmware version. If router is up-to-date, this value defaults to
- uptime: Days since router has been turned on.
- last_restart: Date of last restart. Format is
- local_ip: Local public IP address.
- status: Reports whether the router is or is not connected to the internet.