A sensor platform for the DTE Energy Bridge. To find out which version of the DTE Energy Bridge sensor you have, find the status LED on your box.
- If the status LED is on the top, you have a v1.
- If the status LED is on the front, you have a v2.
To enable this sensor, add the following lines to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: dte_energy_bridge ip: 192.168.1.11
- ip (Required): The IP address of your bridge.
- name (Optional): Name to use in the frontend.
- version (Optional): Hardware version of the sensor. Defaults to 1.