broadlink sensor platform let you monitor data from an RM2 and A1 E-air. There is currently no support for the cloud API.
To enable it, add the following lines to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry switch: - platform: broadlink host: IP_ADDRESS mac: 'MAC_ADDRESS' monitored_conditions: - 'temperature'
- host (Required): The hostname/IP address to connect to.
- mac (Required): Device mac address.
- name (Optional): Default BL. Sensor name
- update_interval (Optional): Time in seconds to fetch data from sensors. Default 300.
- timeout (Optional): Timeout in seconds for the connection to the device.
- monitored_conditions array (Required): States to monitor.
To set it up, add the following information to your
Obtain sensor data from an A1:
sensor: - platform: broadlink update_interval: 60 host: IP_ADDRESS mac: 'MAC_ADDRESS' monitored_conditions: - temperature - humidity - air_quality - light - noise
Obtain temperature data from an RM2:
sensor: - platform: broadlink update_interval: 60 host: IP_ADDRESS mac: 'MAC_ADDRESS' monitored_conditions: - temperature
The pycrypto library needs to be available on your platform. On a typical windows sysytem
pip install pycrypto will fail, as a compiler needs to be installed first.
The quickest way around this is to use a pre-built binary, e.g. from https://github.com/sfbahr/PyCrypto-Wheels
Be sure to get the correct 64 or 32-bit binary for your system, the full commandline will look something like the sample below for a 64-bit system:
pip install --use-wheel --no-index --find-links=https://github.com/sfbahr/PyCrypto-Wheels/raw/master/pycrypto-2.6.1-cp35-none-win_amd64.whl pycrypto