The Mailgun notification service allows you to send emails via Mailgun’s REST API. It requires the Mailgun component to be set up.
# Example configuration.yaml entry mailgun: domain: mg.example.com api_key: token-XXXXXXXXX sandbox: False notify: - name: mailgun platform: mailgun recipient: [email protected]
- domain (Optional): This is the domain name to be used when sending out mail. Defaults to the first custom domain you have set up.
- sandbox (Optional): Whether to use the sandboxed domain for outgoing mail. The
domainitem takes precedence over this. Defaults to
- token (Required): This is the API token that has been generated in your Mailgun account.
- recipient (Required): The email address of the recipient.
- sender (Optional): The sender’s email address. Defaults to
[email protected], where
DOMAINis outgoint mail domain, as defined by the
The following automation reacts to an event by sending out an email with two attachments.
# Example automation using Mailgun notifications automation: trigger: platform: event event_type: SPECIAL_EVENT action: service: notify.mailgun data: title: "Something special has happened" message: "This a test message from Home Assistant" data: images: - /home/pi/pic_test1.png - /home/pi/pic_test2.png