netatmo component platform is the main component to integrate all Netatmo related platforms.
To enable the Netatmo component, add the following lines to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry netatmo: api_key: YOUR_API_KEY secret_key: YOUR_SECRET_KEY username: YOUR_USERNAME password: YOUR_PASSWORD
- api_key (Required): The API key for your Netatmo account.
- secret_key (Required): Your Netatmo secret key
- username (Required): Username for the Netatmo account.
- password (Required): Password for the Netatmo account.
- discovery (Optional): Whether to discover Netatmo devices. Set it to False, if you want to choose which Netatmo device you want to add (default True).
To get your API credentials, you have to declare a new application in the NetAtmo Developer Page. Sign in using your username and password from your regular Netatmo account. Click on ‘Create an App’ at the top of the page.
You have to fill the form, but only two fields are required : Name and Description. It doesn’t really matter what you put into those. Just write something that make sense to you. To submit your new app, click on create at the bottom of the form.
That’s it. You can copy and paste your new API and secret keys in your Home Assistant configuration file just as said above.
The Home Assistant Netatmo platform has only be tested with the classic indoor, outdoor module and rainmeter. There is no support for the windmeter module at this time because developers does not own these modules.