pioneer platform allows you to control Pioneer Network Receivers. Please note, however, that the more recent Pioneer models work with Onkyo platform instead.
To add a Pioneer receiver to your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry media_player: - platform: pioneer host: 192.168.0.10
- host (Required): The IP of the Pioneer device, eg.
- name (Optional): The name you would like to give to the receiver.
- port (Optional): The port on which the Pioneer device listens, e.g.
- timeout (Optional): Number of seconds (float) to wait for blocking operations like connect, write, and read.
- Some Pioneer AVRs use the port 23 default and some are reported to use 8102.
timeoutis a socket level option and should only be configured if you know what you are doing.