- Denon AVR-X2000
- Denon AVR-X2100W
- Denon AVR-X4100W
- Denon AVR-1912
- Denon AVR-2312CI
- Denon AVR-3311CI
- Marantz M-CR603
- Marantz M-RC610
- Marantz SR5008
- Marantz NR1604
- Other Denon AVR receivers (untested)
- Marantz receivers (experimental)
If you have something else using the IP controller for your Denon AVR 3808CI, such as your URC controller, it will not work! There is either a bug or security issue with some models where only one device could be controlling the IP functionality.
To add a Denon Network Receiver to your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry media_player: - platform: denonavr host: IP_ADDRESS name: NAME show_all_sources: True / False zones: - zone: Zone2 / Zone3 name: NAME
- host (Optional): IP address of the device. Example: 192.168.1.32. If not set, auto discovery is used.
- name (Optional): Name of the device. If not set, friendlyName of receiver is used.
- show_all_sources (Optional): If True all sources are displayed in sources list even if they are marked as deleted in the receiver. If False deleted sources are not displayed (default). Some receivers have a bug that marks all sources as deleted in the interface. In this case this option could help.
- zones (Optional): List of additional zones to be activated. They are displayed as additional media players with the same functionality Main Zone of the device supports
- zone: Zone which should be activated. Valid options are Zone2 and Zone3
- name (Optional): Name of the zone. If not set the name of the main device + zone as suffix is taken.
A few notes:
- Additional option the control Denon AVR receivers with a builtin web server is using the HTTP interface with denonavr platform.
- denonavr platform supports some additional functionalities like album covers, custom input source names and auto discovery.
- Marantz receivers seem to a have quite simliar interface. Thus if you own one, give it a try.