eQ-3 MAX! integration for Home Assistant allows you to connect eQ-3 MAX! components via the eQ-3 MAX! Cube. The components connects to the eQ-3 MAX! Cube via TCP and automatically makes all supported components available in Home Assistant. The name for each device is created by concatenating the MAX! room and device names.
- Configuring weekly schedules is not possible
- Implementation is based on the reverse engineered MAX! protocol
- MAX! Radiator Thermostat (tested)
- MAX! Radiator Thermostat+
- MAX! Window Sensor (tested)
- MAX! Wall Thermostat (tested)
maxcube section must be present in the
configuration.yaml file and contain the following options as required:
# Example configuration.yaml entry maxcube: host: 192.168.0.20
- host (Required): The IP address of the eQ-3 MAX! Cube to use.
- port (Optional): The UDP port number. Defaults to