flux_led support is integrated into Home Assistant as a light platform. Several brands use the same protocol and they have the HF-LPB100 chipset in common.
Example of bulbs:
- Flux Smart Lighting
- MagicLight® Plus - WiFi Smart LED Light Bulb4
- Flux WiFi Smart LED Light Bulb4
- WIFI smart LED light Bulb1
The chances are high that your bulb or controller (eg. WiFi LED CONTROLLER) will work if you can control the device with the MagicHome app.
To enable those lights, add the following lines to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry light: - platform: flux_led
- automatic_add (Optional): To enable the automatic addition of lights on startup.
- devices (Optional): A list of devices with their ip address and a custom name to use in the frontend.
Will automatically search and add all lights on start up:
# Example configuration.yaml entry light: - platform: flux_led automatic_add: True
Will add two lights with given name and create an automation rule to randomly set color each 45 seconds:
light: # Example configuration.yaml entry - platform: flux_led devices: 192.168.0.106: name: flux_lamppost 192.168.0.109: name: flux_living_room_lamp automation: random_flux_living_room_lamp: trigger: platform: time seconds: '/45' action: service: light.turn_on data: entity_id: light.flux_living_room_lamp effect: random