microsoft_face_detect image processing platform allows you to use the Microsoft Face Identify API through Home Assistant. This platform enables you do detect face on camera and fire a event with attributes.
Please refer to the component configuration on how to setup the API key.
For using the result inside an automation rule, take a look at the component page.
# Example configuration.yaml entry image_processing: - platform: microsoft_face_detect source: - entity_id: camera.door
- group (Required): Microsoft Face group used to detect the person.
- confidence (Optional): The minimum of confidence in percent to process with Home Assistant. Defaults to 80.
- source array (Required): List of image sources.
- entity_id (Required): A camera entity id to get picture from.
- name (Optional): This parameter allows you to override the name of your
- attributes array (Optional): The image search attributes. Supported: