microsoft_face_detect image processing platform allows you to use the Microsoft Face Identify API through Home Assistant. This platform enables you do detect face on camera and fire an event with attributes.
Please refer to the component configuration on how to setup the API key.
For using the result inside an automation rule, take a look at the component page.
# Example configuration.yaml entry image_processing: - platform: microsoft_face_detect source: - entity_id: camera.door
- confidence (Optional): The minimum of confidence in percent to process with Home Assistant. Defaults to 80.
- source array (Required): List of image sources.
- entity_id (Required): A camera entity id to get picture from.
- name (Optional): This parameter allows you to override the name of your
- attributes array (Optional): The image search attributes. Supported: