This platform allows you to detect presence by looking at connected devices to a Netgear device.
To use this device tracker in your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry device_tracker: - platform: netgear host: YOUR_ROUTER_IP username: YOUR_ADMIN_USERNAME password: YOUR_ADMIN_PASSWORD
- host (Required): The IP address of your router, e.g.
- username (Required): The username of an user with administrative privileges, usually
- password (Required): The password for your given admin account.
- port (Optional): The port your router communicates with (defaults to 5000, but 80 is also known to be used on some models)
List of models that are known to use port 80:
- Nighthawk X4S - AC2600 (R7800)
See the device tracker component page for instructions how to configure the people to be tracked.