honeywell climate platform let you control Honeywell Connected thermostats from Home Assistant.
To set it up, add the following information to your
climate: platform: honeywell username: YOUR_USERNAME password: YOUR_PASSWORD scan_interval: 600
Scan interval is expressed in seconds. Omitting scan_interval may result in too-frequent polling and cause you to rate-limited by Honeywell.
- username (Required): The username of an user with access.
- password (Required): The password for your given admin account.
- away_temperature (Optional): Heating setpoint when away mode is on. If omitted it defaults to 16.0 deg C.
- region (Optional): Region identifier (either ‘eu’ or ‘us’). Defaults to ‘eu’ if not provided.
- scan_interval(Optional): Scan interval is expressed in seconds. Recommended value of 600 seconds. Default value is 120 seconds. Omitting scan_interval may result in too-frequent polling and cause you to rate-limited by Honeywell.