heatmiser climate platform let you control Heatmiser DT/DT-E/PRT/PRT-E thermostats from Heatmiser. The module itself is currently setup to work over a RS232 -> RS485 converter, therefore it connects over IP.
Further work would be required to get this setup to connect over Wifi, but the HeatmiserV3 python module being used is a full implementation of the V3 protocol. If you would like to contribute to making this work over wifi, please contact @andylockran on github.
To set it up, add the following information to your
climate: platform: heatmiser ipaddress: YOUR_IPADDRESS port: YOUR_PORT tstats: - 1: id: THERMOSTAT_ID name: THERMOSTAT_NAME
A single interface can handle up to 32 connected devices.
- ipaddress (Required): The ip address of your interface.
- port (Required): The port that the interface is listening on.
- tstats (Required): A list of thermostats activated on the gateway.
- id (Required): The id of the thermostat as configured on the device itself
- name (Required): A friendly name for the thermostat