synology platform allows you to watch the live streams of your Synology Surveillance Station based IP cameras in Home Assistant.
To enable your Surveillance Station cameras in your installation, add the following to your
# Minimum configuration.yaml entry camera: - platform: synology url: SYNOLOGY_URL username: USERNAME password: PASSWORD
- url (Required): The URL to your synology, including port.
- username (Required): The username for accessing surveillance station.
- password (Required): The password for accessing surveillance station.
- timeout (Optional): The timeout in seconds used when connecting to the Surveillance Station. Defaults to 5.
- whitelist (Optional): A list of which cameras you want to add, the names must be the same as in Surveillance Station. If omitted all cameras are added.
- verify_ssl (Optional): True to require a valid certificate, False to disable certificate checking. Defaults to
A full sample configuration for the
synology platform is shown below:
# Example configuration.yaml entry camera: - platform: synology url: https://192.168.1.120:5001 username: USERNAME password: PASSWORD timeout: 15 verify_ssl: False
Most users will need to set
verify_ssl to false unless they have installed a valid SSL certificate in place of the built in self-signed certificate.