rpi_gpio binary sensor platform allows you to read sensor values of the GPIOs of your Raspberry Pi.
To use your Raspberry Pi’s GPIO in your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry binary_sensor: - platform: rpi_gpio ports: 11: PIR Office 12: PIR Bedroom
- ports array (Required): Array of used ports.
- port: name (Required): Port numbers and corresponding names.
- pull_mode (Optional): The internal pull to use (UP or DOWN). Default is UP.
- bouncetime (Optional): The time in milliseconds for port debouncing. Default is 50ms.
- invert_logic (Optional): If true, inverts the output logic to ACTIVE LOW. Default is false (ACTIVE HIGH).
For more details about the GPIO layout, visit the Wikipedia article about the Raspberry Pi.