For this release we put a lot of focus on finishing our async upgrade and fix a bunch of bugs in the process.
But a new release wouldn’t be awesome if it didn’t had some new goodies and this release is no different. This release includes a new calendar component by @mnestor. It comes now with Google Calendar support, which should allow you to automate things based on your calendar events!
- New calendar component including Google support (@mnestor)
- Final core upgrade for async (@pvizeli)
- Neato refactor + sensor support (@turbokongen)
- Device Tracker: Swisscom Internet-Box now supported (@betrisey)
- Device Tracker - Locative: Map support added (@danijelst)
- Emulated Hue will now sent request info as variables to scripts that get called (@bah2830)
- Wink: Thermostats are now supported (@w1ll1am23)
- Light: New MQTT template platform for custom communication (@Diaoul)
- Wake on Lan switch can now configure a custom OFF script (@Chris-V)
- Device Tracker: Cisco IOS now supported (@fbradyirl)
- Sensor: Support for PVOutput snesor (@fabaff)
- Sensor: Show count of connected clients to the API stream (@balloob)
- Fix platforms from doing I/O in the event loop (@balloob, @pvizeli, @lwis, @kellerza)
- Switch - TP Link: Add daily consumption (@gonzalezcalleja)
- Templates: Add new
strptimetemplate function for parsing times (@lwis)
- HTTP component: Fix X-Forwarded-For parsing (@mweinelt)
- Switch - Command Line: Use configured object_id for entity IDs (@n8henrie)
- MQTT now supports birth and last will messages (@bestlibre)
- Better handling of accented characters in slugify (@magicus)
- Alarm Control Panel - Envisalink: Add new keypress service (@jnimmo)
- Light - Hue: Add service to activate scenes defined in Hue app (@sdague)
- Fix Z-Wave lights (@turbokongen)
- Fix Device Tracker init (@pvizeli)
- Fix Discovery init (@pvizeli)
- Fix TP-Link switch (@mweinelt)
- Fix Zwave light naming & configurable refresh (@jchapple)
- Neato fixes (@turbokongen)
- Fix ‘Unknown’ status for Nest Protect devices (@Khabi)
- Update Yr.no entities every hour (@kellerza)
- Bump Netdisco to 0.7.7 (fixes discovery on Synology)
- Fix discovery race condition (most obvious in Wemo) (@balloob)
- Set executor pool size to 10 (as intended) (@pvizeli)
This should fix occasional performance problems that some people have reported.
- We have included a fix that impacts how we generate entity ids. This only impacts devices with accented characters. Instead of being stripped out, they are now replaced with the non-accented version. So now
Tèst Mörêwill become
- Command line switches will now use the specified object ID for their entity ID instead of basing it off the name.
Experiencing issues introduced by this release? Please report them in our issue tracker. Make sure to fill in all fields of the issue template.