volvooncall platform offers integration with the Volvo On Call cloud service and offers presence detection as well as sensors such as odometer and fuel level.
To use Volvo On Call in your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry volvooncall: username: username password: password
Users registered with Volvo in North America or China will need to specify a region:
# North America volvooncall: username: username password: password region: na
# China volvooncall: username: username password: password region: cn
A more advanced example for setting the vehicle name and selecting what resources to display:
# Example configuration.yaml entry volvooncall: username: username password: password name: abc123: 'Batmobile' resources: - doors - lock - heater
- username (Required): The username associated with your Volvo On Call account.
- password (Required): The password for your given Volvo On Call account.
- region (Optional): The region where the Volvo is registered. Needs to be set for users in North America or China.
- service_url (Optional): The service URL to use for Volvo On Call. Normally not necessary to specify.
- name (Optional): Make it possible to provide a name for the vehicles.
- resources (Optional): A list of resources to display (defaults to all available).
- scandinavian_miles (Optional): If set to yes, Scandinavian miles (“mil”) are used for distances and fuel range (defaults to no).