Tesla component offers integration with the Tesla cloud service and provides presence detection as well as sensors such as charger state and temperature.
This component provides the following platforms:
- Binary sensors - such as parking and charger connection.
- Sensors - such as Battery level, Inside/Outside temperature.
- Device tracker - to track location of your car
- Lock - Door lock. Enables you to control Tesla’s door lock
- Climate - HVAC control. Allow you to control (turn on/off, set target temperature) your Tesla’s HVAC system.
To use Tesla in your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry tesla: username: email password: password
- username (Required): The email address associated with your Tesla account.
- password (Required): The password for your given Tesla account.
- scan_interval (Optional): API polling interval. Minimal value can’t be less then 300. (Defaults 300)