dlink switch platform allows you to control the state of your D-Link Wi-Fi Smart Plugs.
Supported devices (tested):
To use your D-Link smart plugs in your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry switch: platform: dlink host: IP_ADRRESS username: YOUR_USERNAME password: YOUR_PASSWORD
- host (Required): The IP address of your D-Link plug, eg. http://192.168.1.32
- name (Optional): The name to use when displaying this switch.
- username (Required): The username for your plug. Defaults to
- password (Required): The password for your plug. Default password is the
PINinlcuded on the configuration card.
- use_legacy_protocol (Optional): Enable limited support for legacy firmware protocols (Tested with v1.24).