With this sensor platform, you will be able to integrate the test build results reported by Travis-CI working within Home Assistant.
To enable this platform, please add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: travisci api_key: 123456789
- api_key (Required): GitHub access token with the following scopes: read:org, user:email, repo_deployment, repo:status, write:repo_hook.
- branch (Optional): Determine which default branch should be used by the state condition. Defaults to master.
- scan_interval (Optional): How frequently to query for new data. Defaults to 30 seconds.
- monitored_conditions array (Optional): Conditions to display in the frontend. If not specified, all conditions below will be enabled by default. The following conditions can be monitored.
- last_build_id: Turn the last build job ID.
- last_build_duration: Return the time elapsed in seconds to run the last test job.
- last_build_finished_at: Return the timestamp of when the last test job finished.
- last_build_started_at: Return the timestamp of when the last test job started.
- last_build_state: Return the state from the latest test job/PR. The conditions can be: ‘passed’, ‘failed’ or ‘started’.
- state: Return the build test from the branch specified at by branch parameter.
- repository: array (Optional): Name from the GitHub repositories to be monitored. If not specified, all GitHub repositories linked to Travis-CI will be enabled by default.