To enable this sensor, add the following lines to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor sma: - platform: sma host: 192.168.88.199 password: !secret sma_password sensors: current_consumption: [total_consumption] current_power: total_yield:
- host (Required): The IP address of the SMA WebConnect module.
- password (Required): The password of the SMA WebConnect module.
- group (Optional): The user group, which can be either
user(the default) or
- sensors (Required): A dictionary of sensors that will be added. The value of the dictionary can include sensor names that will be shown as attributes.
- custom (Optional): A dictionary of custom sensor key values and units
The sensors can be any one of the following:
You can create composite sensors, where the sub-sensors will be attributes of the main sensor, e.g.
sensors: - current_power: [total_power, total_consumption]
The SMA WebConnect module supports a wide variety of sensors, and not all these have been mapped to standard sensors. Custom sensors can be defined by using the
custom section of the configuration. You will need: A sensor name (no spaces), the SMA sensor key and the unit
custom: yesterday_consumption: key: 6400_00543A01 unit: kWh factor: 1000
Over time more sensors will be added as standard sensors to the pysma library. Feel free to submit additional sensors on that repository.