pi_hole sensor platform is displaying the statistical summary of a Pi-Hole system.
To enable this sensor, add the following lines to your
configuration.yaml file for a GET request:
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: pi_hole
- host (Optional): The IP address of the Pi-Hole system. Defaults to
- ssl (Optional): If
true, use SSL/TLS to connect to the Pi-Hole system. Defaults to
- verify_ssl (Optional): Verify the certification of the system. Default to
- monitored_conditions (Optional): Defines the stats to monitor as sensors.
- dns_queries_today: Total number of DNS queries handled by Pi-Hole today
- ads_blocked_today: Total number of blocked ads today
- ads_percentage_today: Percentage of blocked ads