openevse sensor platform pulls data from an OpenEVSE Charging station equipped with an ESP8266-based wifi connection.
To enable this sensor in your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yml entry sensor: - platform: openevse host: IP_ADDRESS monitored_variables: - status
- api_key (Required): Your Sonarr API key, found in Settings > General in the Sonarr Web UI.
- host (Required): The IP address or hostname of your charger
- monitored_variables array (Required): Conditions to display on the frontend.
- status: The status of the charger (i.e., “Connected”, “Charging”, etc.)
- charge_time: The number of minutes the charging has been charging, or 0 if it is not charging.
- rtc_temp: The temperature reported by the real time clock sensor, or 0 if the sensor is not installed.
- ir_temp: The temperature reported by the IR remote sensor, or 0 if the sensor is not installed.
- ambient_temp: The temperature reported by the ambient sensor, or 0 if the sensor is not installed.
- usage_session: The energy usage for the current charging session.
- usage_total: The total energy usage for the device.