nzbget platform will allow you to monitor your downloads with NZBGet from within Home Assistant and setup automation based on the information.
To use NZBGet with your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: platform: nzbget host: YOUR_NZBGET_HOST monitored_variables: - article_cache - download_rate - download_paused
- host (Required): IP address where your NZBGet installation is running.
- port (Optional): The port of your NZBGet installation. Defaults to 6789.
- ssl (Optional): Whether or not to use SSL to access NZBGet. Defaults to false.
- name (Optional): The prefix to use for your sensor. Defaults to NZBGet.
- username (Optional): The username to access your NZBGet installation.
- password (Optional): The password to access your NZBGet installation.
monitored_variables array (Required): List of monitored details.
- article_cache: Number of cached articles.
- average_download_rate: Average download rate
- download_paused: Paused downloads
- download_rate: Current download rate
- download_size: The size to download
- free_disk_space: Free disk space at the storage location of NZBGet
- post_paused: Paused posts
- remaining_size: Remaining size to download
- uptime: Uptime of NZBGet