Integrate your Neurio meter information into Home Assistant. To get an API key and secret, login to your Neurio account and register an application. Note the Homepage URL and Callback URL are optional.
To enable this sensor in your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: platform: neurio_energy api_key: CLIENT_ID api_secret: CLIENT_SECRET
Two sensors will be created with the following names:
- Energy Usage: Current active power usage in Watts. Updated every 10 seconds.
- Daily Energy Usage: Daily power usage in kWh. Updated every 2.5 minutes.
- api_key (Required): The API key for your account/application.
- api_secret (Required): The API secret for your account/application.
- sensor_id (Optional): The sensor ID will be auto-detected but can be set if you have more then one sensor.