knx sensor platform allows you to monitor KNX sensors.
knx component must be configured correctly, see KNX Component.
There is currently support for the following KNX data point types:
|Condition||KNX Datapoint Type||Unit of measurement||Data type|
|Temperature||9.001||°C||2 Byte Float|
|Speed (Wind speed)||9.005||m/s||2 Byte Float|
|Illuminance (Lux)||9.004||Lux||2 Byte Float|
To use your KNX sensor in your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: knx type: temperature address: 1/0/3 - platform: knx name: Wind speed type: speed_ms address: 1/0/0 - platform: knx name: Lux type: illuminance address: 1/0/1
- type (Required): The type of the sensor. See table above for available options.
- address (Required): The address of the sensor on the bus.
- name (Optional): The name to use in the frontend.
- minimum (Optional): Minimum sensor value who gets processed. Defaults to a hardcoded default values.
- maximum (Optional): Maximum sensor value who gets processed. Defaults to a hardcoded default.