Integrate your Hydro-Québec consumption profile information into Home Assistant.
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: hydroquebec username: MYUSERNAME password: MYPASSWORD contract: 'CONTRACT#' (NOTE:works with the ' ' ,insert your contract in between) monitored_variables: - period_total_bill - period_length - period_total_days
- username (Required): Username used to log into the Hydro-Québec site.
- password (Required): Password used to log into the Hydro-Québec site.
- contract (required since HA 4.0) Your contract number with Hydro-Québec
- monitored_variables array (Required): Variables to monitor.
- period_total_bill : Current period bill
- period_length: Current period length
- period_total_days: Total number of days in this period
- period_mean_daily_bill: Period daily average bill
- period_mean_daily_consumption: Period daily average consumption
- period_total_consumption: Total Consumption
- period_lower_price_consumption: Period Lower price consumption
- period_higher_price_consumption: Period Higher price consumption
- yesterday_total_consumption: Yesterday total consumption
- yesterday_lower_price_consumption: Yesterday lower price consumption
- yesterday_higher_price_consumption: Yesterday higher price consumption