Integrate your Efergy meter information into Home Assistant. To get an app token:
Log in to your efergy account
Go to the Settings page
Click on App tokens
Click “Add token”
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: efergy app_token: APP_TOKEN utc_offset: UTC_OFFSET monitored_variables: - type: instant_readings - type: budget - type: cost period: day currency: $
- app_token (Required): The App Token for your account.
- utc_offset (Required): Some variables (currently only the daily_cost) require that the negative number of minutes your timezone is ahead/behind UTC time.
- monitored_variables array (Required): Variables to monitor.
- type (Required): Name of the variable.
- period (Optional): Some variables take a period argument. Valid options are “day”, “week”, “month”, and “year”.
- currency (Optional): This is used to display the cost/period as the unit when monitoring the cost. It should correspond to the actual currency used in your dashboard.