A sensor platform for Dutch Smart Meters which comply to DSMR (Dutch Smart Meter Requirements), also known as ‘Slimme meter’ or ‘P1 poort’.
Currently support DSMR V2.2 and V4 through the dsmr_parser module by Nigel Dokter.
For official information about DSMR refer to: DSMR Document
For unofficial hardware connection examples refer to: Domoticx
This component is known to work for:
- Iskra ME382 / MT382 (DSMR 2.2)
- Landis+Gyr E350 (DMSR 4)
- Landis+Gyr ZCF110 / ZM F110 (DSMR 4.2)
- Kaifa E0026
- Kamstrup 382JxC (DSMR 2.2)
,USB serial converters:
- Cheap (Banggood/ebay) Generic PL2303
And Serial to network proxies:
- ser2net - http://ser2net.sourceforge.net/
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: dsmr
- port string (Optional): Serial port to which Smartmeter is connected (default: /dev/ttyUSB0 (connected to USB port)). For remote (i.e. ser2net) connections, use TCP port number to connect to (i.e. 2001).
- host string (Optional): Host to which Smartmeter is connected (default: ‘’ (connected via serial or USB, see port)). For remote connections, use IP address of host to connect to (i.e. 192.168.1.13).
- dsmr_version string (Optional): Version of DSMR used by meter, choices: 2.2, 4 (default: 2.2).
Full configuration examples can be found below:
# Example configuration.yaml entry for USB/serial connected Smartmeter sensor: - platform: dsmr port: /dev/ttyUSB1 dsmr_version: 4 group: meter_readings: name: Meter readings entities: - sensor.power_consumption_low - sensor.power_consumption_normal - sensor.power_production_low - sensor.power_production_normal - sensor.gas_consumption
# Example configuration.yaml entry for remote (TCP/IP, i.e. via ser2net) connection to host which is connected to Smartmeter sensor: - platform: dsmr host: 192.168.1.13 port: 2001 dsmr_version: 4 group: meter_readings: name: Meter readings entities: - sensor.power_consumption_low - sensor.power_consumption_normal - sensor.power_production_low - sensor.power_production_normal - sensor.gas_consumption
Optional configuration example for ser2net:
# Example /etc/ser2net.conf for proxying USB/serial connections to DSMRv4 smart meters 2001:raw:600:/dev/ttyUSB0:115200 NONE 1STOPBIT 8DATABITS XONXOFF LOCAL -RTSCTS
HASSbian users have to give dialout permission to the user
$ sudo usermod -a -G dialout homeassistant
and after that you need to reboot!
$ sudo reboot