dovado platform let you monitor your router from Dovado
To add a Dovado sensor to your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: dovado username: YOUR_USERNAME password: YOUR_PASSWORD host: IP_ADDRESS port: PORT sensors: - network
- username (Required): Your username.
- password (Required): Your password.
- host (Optional): The IP address of your router, e.g.
192.168.1.1. If no host is provided, the gateway for the same network as Home Assistant will automatically be used.
- port (Optional): The port number of your router, e.g.
999. If no port is provided, the default API port (6435) will be used.
- sensors array (Required): Conditions to display in the frontend.
- network: Network state (3G, 4G, etc).
- signal: The signal strength (%).
- download: The download speed.
- upload: The upload speed.
- sms: Number of unread text messages
If the router provides SMS functionality, a service for sending SMS will also be registered in Home Assistant.