amcrest sensor allows you to integrate your Amcrest IP camera in Home Assistant.
To enable the
amcrest sensors on your camera, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: amcrest host: IP_ADDRESS username: USERNAME password: PASSWORD monitored_conditions: - motion_detector - sdcard - ptz_preset
- host (Required): The IP address or hostname of your camera. If using hostname, make sure the DNS works as expected.
- username (Required): The username for accessing your camera.
- password (Required): The password for accessing your camera.
- name (Optional): This parameter allows you to override the name of your camera. The default is “Amcrest Camera”.
- port (Optional): The port that the camera is running on. The default is 80.
- scan_interval (Optional): Defines the update interval of the sensor in seconds. The default is 10 seconds.
- monitored_conditions array (Required): Conditions to display in the frontend. The following conditions can be monitored.
- motion_detector: Return True/False when a motion is detected
- sdcard: Return the SD card usage by reporting the total and used space
- ptz_preset: Return the number of PTZ preset positions configured for the given camera
To check if your Amcrest camera is supported/tested, visit the supportability matrix link from the