panel_custom support allows you to add additional panels to your Home Assistant frontend. The panels are listed in the sidebar if wished and can be highly customized.
To enable customized panels in your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry panel_custom: - name: todomvc sidebar_title: TodoMVC sidebar_icon: mdi:work url_path: my-todomvc webcomponent_path: /home/hass/hello.html config: hello: world
- name (Optional): Name of the panel.
- sidebar_title (Optional): Friendly title for the panel in the sidebar. Omitting it means no sidebar entry (but still accessible through the URL).
- sidebar_icon (Optional): Icon for entry. Pick an icon that you can find on materialdesignicons.com to use for your input and prefix the name with
mdi:. For example
- url_path (Optional): The URL your panel will be available on. If omitted will default to the panel name.
- webcomponent_path (Optional): The path to your component. If omitted will default to
<config dir>/panels/<component name>.html
- config (Optional): Configuration to be passed into your web component when being instantiated.