kodi platform allows you to control a Kodi multimedia system from Home Assistant.
To add Kodi to your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry media_player: - platform: kodi host: 192.168.0.123
- host (Required): The host name or address of the device that is running XBMC/Kodi
- port (Optional): The http port number. Defaults to 8080.
- name (Optional): The name of the device used in the frontend.
- username (Optional): The XBMC/Kodi HTTP username.
- password (Optional): The XBMC/Kodi HTTP password.
- turn_off_action (Optional): The desired turn off action. Options are