emby platform allows you to control a Emby multimedia system from Home Assistant.
To add Emby to your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry media_player: - platform: emby host: 192.168.11.5 api_key: "emby_api_key"
- host (Optional): The host name or address of the device that is running Emby. Defaults to
- api_key (Required): The api-key you would like home-assistant to use to authenticate.
- ssl (Optional): True if you want to connect with https/wss. Your SSL certificate must be valid. Default is False.
- port (Optional): The port number. Defaults to 8096 with SSL set to False and 8920 with SSL set to True.
- auto_hide (Optional): True if you want to automatically hide devices that are unavailable from the Home Assistant Interface. Defaults to False.