aquostv platform allows you to control a Sharp Aquos TV.
When the TV is first connected, you will need to accept Home Assistant on the TV to allow communication.
To add a TV to your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry media_player: - platform: aquostv host: 192.168.0.10
- host (Required): The IP/Hostname of the Sharp Aquos TV, eg.
- port (Optional): The port of the Sharp Aquos TV. Defaults to 10002.
- username (Optional): The username of the Sharp Aquos TV. Defaults to admin.
- password (Optional): The password of the Sharp Aquos TV. Defaults to password.
- name (Optional): The name you would like to give to the Sharp Aquos TV.
- power_on_enabled (Optional): If you want to be able to turn on your TV. Defaults to False.
When you set power_on_enabled as True, you have to turn on your TV on the first time with the remote. Then you will be able to turn on with Home-Assistant. Also, with power_on_enabled as True, the Aquos logo on your TV will stay on when you turn off the TV and your TV could consumes more power.
Currently known supported models:
If your model is not on the list then give it a test, if everything works correctly then add it to the list on GitHub.