hyperion platform allows you to integrate your Hyperion into Home Assistant. Hyperion is an open source Ambilight implementation which runs on many platforms.
To use your Hyperion light in your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry light: - platform: hyperion host: IP_ADDRESS
- host (Required): The IP address of the device the Hyperion service is running on.
- port (Optional): The port used to communicate with the Hyperion service. Defaults to
- name (Optional): The name of the device used in the frontend.
- priority (Optional): The priority of the hyperion instance. Defaults to
- default_color (Optional): The color of the light. Defaults to
[255, 255, 255].