microsoft_face_identify image processing platform lets you use Microsoft Face identify API through Home Assistant. This platform allow you do identify persons on camera and fire a event with identify persons.
Please refer to the component configuration on how to setup the API key.
For using the result inside an automation rule, take a look at the component page.
# Example configuration.yaml entry image_processing: - platform: microsoft_face_identify group: family source: - entity_id: camera.door
- group (Required): Micrsoft face group to detect person from it.
- confidence (Optional): The minimum of confidence in percent to process with Home Assistant. Defaults to 80.
- source array (Required): List of image sources.
- entity_id (Required): A camera entity id to get picture from.
- name (Optional): This parameter allows you to override the name of your