emoncms_history component makes it possible to transfer details collected with Home Assistant to Emoncms.org or your local running Emoncms instance. It will send the data to a specific input node on Emoncms with the entity IDs as a key. Afterwards you can create feeds and dashboards in Emoncms with the collected data.
To use the
emoncms_history component in your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry emoncms_history: api_key: put your emoncms WRITE api key here url: https://emoncms.org inputnode: 19 whitelist: - sensor.owm_temperature - sensor.owm_wind_speed
- api_key (Required): Your emoncms write api key
- url (Required): The root URL of your Emoncms installation. (Use https://emoncms.org for the cloud based version)
- inputnode (Required): Input node that will be used inside emoncms. Please make sure you use a dedicated, not used before, node for this component!
- whitelist (Required): List of entity IDs you want to publish.
- scan_interval (Optional): Defines, in seconds, how regularly the states of the whitelisted entities are being gathered and send to emoncms. Default is 30 seconds.