To enable this component, add the following lines to your
dyson: username: <dyson_account_user_email> password: <dyson_acount_password> language: <dyson_account_language> devices: - device_id: <device_id_1> # eg: Pure Cool Link device device_ip: <device_ip_1> - device_id: <device_id_2> # eg: Eye 360 robot vacuum device_ip: <device_ip_2> ...
- username (Required): Dyson account username (email address)
- password (Required): Dyson account password
- language (Required): Dyson account language country code. Known working codes:
AU. But others codes should work.
- devices (Optional): List of devices
- device_id (Required): Device ID. Available in the mobiles applications (Settings page)
- device_ip (Required): Device IP address
devices list is optional but you’ll have to provide them if discovery is not working (warnings in the logs and the devices are not available in Home Assistant web interface).
If your are using a robot vacuum (Dyson 360 Eye), discovery is not yet supported so you have to provide
To find devices IP address, you can use your router or
$ nmap -p 1883 XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX/YY -- open
- XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX is your network address
- YY is your network mask
$ nmap -p 1883 192.168.0.0/24 -- open