There is an official iPhone and Android app to configure and control your unit. This platform connects with the help of the unofficial pycomfoconnect library.
The component has a fan platform to view and control the ventilation speed, and a sensors platform to read out the outdoor temperature and humidity, the indoor temperature and humidity, and the extract and supply air flow (in m³ per hour).
To set it up, add the following information to your
comfoconnect: host: 192.168.1.213
- host (Required): The ip or hostname of the ComfoConnect LAN C bridge.
- name (Optional): The name of this device as you want to see it in Home Assistant.
- token (Optional): The token you want to use when registering with the device. This is a random 32 char hexadecimal string. The default value is
- user_agent (Optional): The name you want to supply when registering with the device. The default value is
- pin (Optional): The pin code to use when registering. This is
0000by default. You only need to change this if you have changed the factory default pin.
To register the sensors, add the following to your
sensor: - platform: comfoconnect resources: - current_temperature - current_humidity - outside_temperature - outside_humidity - air_flow_supply - air_flow_exhaust
Note that it’s not possible to have multiple connection to the bridge at the same time. This component will keep the connection open, and if you open the app, it will ask you to disconnect Home Assistant. If you close the app again, Home Assistant will reconnect automatically.