canary component allows you to integrate your Canary devices in Home Assistant.
You will need your Canary login information (username, usually your email address, and password) to use this module.
To set it up, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry canary: username: [email protected] password: secret
Once loaded, your front end will have the following components:
- A camera image triggered by motion for each camera.
- An alarm control panel for each location.
- A sensor per camera that reports temperature.
- A sensor per camera that reports humidity.
- A sensor per camera that reports air quality.