ONVIF platform allows you to use an ONVIF camera in Home Assistant. This requires FFmpeg component to be already configured.
To enable your ONVIF in your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry camera: - platform: onvif host: 192.168.1.111
- host (Required): An IP or hostname of the camera.
- name (Optional): Override the name of your camera.
- username (Optional): The username for the camera.
- password (Optional): The password for the camera.
- port (Optional): The port for the camera. This defaults to 5000
If you are running into trouble with this sensor, please refer to the Troubleshooting section.