foscam platform allows you to watch the live stream of your Foscam IP camera in Home Assistant.
To enable your Foscam IP camera in your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry camera: platform: foscam ip: IP_ADDRESS username: USERNAME password: PASSWORD
- ip (Required): The IP address your camera.
- port (Optional): The port that the camera is running on. The default is 88.
- username (Required): The username for accessing your camera.
- password (Required): The password for accessing your camera.
- name (Optional): This parameter allows you to override the name of your camera.
There seems to be some issues within Foscam with lengthy passwords and passwords containing certain symbols. Be sure to check your camera’s documentation.