pilight binary sensor platform implement the pilight hub binary sensor functionality. Two type of Pilight binary sensor configuration available. A normal sensor which send the on and off state cyclical and a trigger sensor which send only a trigger when an event happend (for example lots of cheap PIR motion detector).
To enable a Pilight binary sensor in your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yml entry binary_sensor: - platform: pilight variable: 'state'
- variable (Required): The variable name in the data stream that defines the sensor value.
- payload (Required): Message payload identifiers. Only if all identifiers are matched the sensor value is set.
- name (Optional): Name of the sensor.
- payload_on (Optional): Variable
onvalue. The component will recognize this as logical ‘1’.
- payload_off (Optional): Variable
offvalue. The component will recognize this as logical ‘0’.
- disarm_after_trigger: (Optional): Configure sensor as trigger type.
- reset_delay_sec (Optional): Seconds before the sensor is disarmed if
disarm_after_triggeris set to true. Default is 30 seconds.
A full configuration example could look like this:
# Example configuration.yml entry binary_sensor: - platform: pilight name: 'Motion' variable: 'state' payload: unitcode: 371399 payload_on: 'closed' disarm_after_trigger: True reset_delay_sec: 30